9/20/2005

Ten Reasons I didn't Pass Police Officer Training School

1- Kept telling the captain "Go ahead punk, make my day"
2- Kevlar underwear was not standard issue
3- Asking "Where do I sign for those hollow tip cop killer bullets I heard about?" raises some red flags with 'the man'
4- Saying politely "I smell bacon" everytime the sergeant walked by wasn't as funny as I thought
5- Shouting "Lets fry us up some illegals!" is apparently frowned upon
6- Repeatedly asked the female trainees "You wanna play T.J. Hooker? I'll be T.J.!"
7- Was overheard saying "Thank god those lame ass drinking & driving laws no longer apply"
8- That whole 'license to kill' thing is apparently just in the movies
9- Couldn't stop answering the radio by saying "This is Roscoe P. Coltrane!"
10- Laughed out loud "Let's see that bitch try and not 'repect my Ah-Thor-Ah-Tay' now!"

Labels:

Comments on "Ten Reasons I didn't Pass Police Officer Training School"

 

Blogger Belly said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:58:00 PM) : 

I have read this a few times now and I really don't see what the problem is. You show signs of being an excellent Officer of the Law...I never understand america...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:22:00 PM) : 

My brother wanted to be a cop for a short while. When I asked him why he shrugged and said, "I like donuts."

 

Blogger BUMBLE!!! said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:28:00 PM) : 

11. The idea of carrying a nightstick became just a little too phallic and masturbatory for me, and besides, I was tired of God killing kittens.

 

Blogger Cade said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:08:00 PM) : 

LMAO. "I smell bacon." I love your Top Ten Lists, man.

This has made my Top Ten list of my favorite Top Ten lists. :P

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:14:00 PM) : 

belly,
im going to have to ask you to step out of the car and depants please ma'am

rabbit,
i like punching donuts

dan,
10,017! DAMNIT!!!

sweets,
ahem, there IS a way we could avoid giving you this ticket today you know...

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:25:00 PM) : 

Oh Occifer! You're killing me! Numbers 4 and 9 brought me right on back many a year!

 

Blogger ... said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:35:00 PM) : 

see, this is why i developed my mad skills for cops ;)

mauffn - this word is kick ass, a name for a special lesbian act

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:46:00 PM) : 

It does help to have a cop for a father though...

I was a veritable speed demon.. always getting stopped for something. I would just hand them my license, registration and one of dad's business cards..

They would always look at it and say "what's this"... I would sigh and say "my dad, go ahead and call him.. but don't say I didn't warn you"

::smirk:: He taught most of them at the academy as well and they knew not to cross him... I usually got a warning.. LMAO and once I got a DATE!

 

Blogger Spinning Girl said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:58:00 PM) : 

good giggles!

Also not good: hip hoppin' around saying, "me da po-po, me da po-po, me da po-po..."

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:06:00 AM) : 

i think its because you got two important things mixed up during the academy training and that's why you were (at best) qualified for rent-a-cop type work:

1. FIRST, you yell stop
2. SECOND, you shoot

see, brico, you got the two things backwards....how are they supposed to hear you yell "stop" if you've already blown their brains out!

eh???....something to think about.


dhohbv <--- bob was pulled over and arrested for a dhohbv

 

Blogger Belly said ... (Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:22:00 AM) : 

Ummmm, you pulled me over for being without pants in the first place. I cannot rightly depant without the aformentioned pants being in place prior to the pull over. Or something terribley complicated like that.

I think donuts are yummy.

 

Blogger Pirate said ... (Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:10:00 AM) : 

And number 11. Does this mean I have to get rid of my bong?

 

Blogger Pirate said ... (Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:10:00 AM) : 

And number 11. Does this mean I have to get rid of my bong?

 

Blogger Webmiztris said ... (Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:29:00 AM) : 

they never let me in either. when I'd pull people over and would find weed, I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to pocket at least SOME of it. ;)

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Wednesday, September 21, 2005 2:30:00 PM) : 

wendy,
just the facts ma'am...just the facts

femi,
i see youve been practicing for sentence saturday. that is a quite vivid definition. awesome

H20pixie,
that guy was risking it all by asking you for a date. he could have ended up on pet patrol for a year

spinner,
lol, in contention for the ten was continuously singing NWA's "Fuck the Police" while in the cafeteria line

dale,
its that kind of thinking that gets our boys in trouble! you gotta protect your boys!

jam,
i have that written on the front side of my trigger on my gun. thing is, i have to pull it back first to see what it says. its a catch 22 really

belly,
i meant depants ME!! duh! its insubordination like that thats going to get you locked up in the trout mobile for 40 minutes!

pirate,
as long as you got a margaritaville sticker on your car, thats as good as a free pass as far as im concerned

webmiz,
you need to pull over pirate. sounds like you two are a good match

julia b,
ill wait until the end of huricane season then ill consider it

addict,
tell your daughter to watch her step! and you too missy! i know an apple doesnt fall far from its tree!

 

Blogger Mellissa said ... (Friday, September 23, 2005 4:27:00 PM) : 

Great post. I laughed so hard on this one.

LB

 

Blogger fyrchk said ... (Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:08:00 PM) : 

I know I'm late posting to this, but I'm reading you for the first time. This list actually made me say, "Oh my God," out loud and giggle.

The TJ Hooker reference cracked me up.

 

Blogger Leesa said ... (Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:09:00 PM) : 

I like this:)

 

post a comment