9/04/2005

Ten Phrases You'll Never Hear Me Say

This list was inspired in part by Rabbit and her very funny 'Bad Pick Up Lines' posts. I wish more people would visit there 'cause I'm feeling kinda like a stalker being the only one leaving comments.

1- "Let's go to a rave tonight!"
2- "Excuse me sir, you dropped your wallet"
3- "_________ was a better quarterback than Elway"
4- "Sorry
Nicky, not tonight"
5- "I sure hope Jeb Bush decides to run in 2008!"
6- "Hmmm, maybe blind faith IS the answer"
7- "I'll have the veal please"
8- "I wish I could wear a suit and tie to work everyday"
9- "That Brittney Spears sure sings some good songs"
10- "Boy, Pat Robertson makes a valid point there"

Labels:

Comments on "Ten Phrases You'll Never Hear Me Say"

 

Blogger duff said ... (Sunday, September 04, 2005 9:47:00 AM) : 

i comment on rabbit's blog.....but you should still feel like her stalker.

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Sunday, September 04, 2005 11:15:00 AM) : 

stalkers wanted!!!

 

Blogger Erik said ... (Monday, September 05, 2005 10:22:00 AM) : 

Your Nicky is my Heather Locklear

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Monday, September 05, 2005 8:04:00 PM) : 

Nice twist in no.4 --> the only one you wish you could say...... Sorry man.....You're Nicky, is my Angelina ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, September 05, 2005 8:11:00 PM) : 

I never thought of you as a stalker . . . well, until the taglist thing.

Things between us will never be the same now . . .

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Monday, September 05, 2005 8:28:00 PM) : 

duff,
should a feel like an obsessed listener too?

jam,
look elsewhere buddy!

erik,
you can have her. just stay away nicky. we prefer isolation in what we have going.

doc,
you and angelina?? now THERES a thought to take to bed with me tonight!

rabbit,
bad pick up line: you know, i cant be a dangerous stalker if you actually agree to date me.

 

Blogger duff said ... (Monday, September 05, 2005 9:37:00 PM) : 

an obsessed listener.....only if you hear me...which would require you to be within our station's range....

...which, i suppose, could potentially happen.

suddenly, i'm speechless.

today's word: khwdj (that last part's a little freaky)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:53:00 PM) : 

Go to a rave. They're fun!

 

Blogger BUMBLE!!! said ... (Sunday, September 11, 2005 8:33:00 PM) : 

Classic stuff!! Keep up the great lists. You've officially been linked to the 'world! Have a good 1.

 

post a comment