9/20/2005

Reason for not Posting Today

"MUST...WARN...THE ALLIANCE!!!"

Comments on "Reason for not Posting Today"

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:53:00 AM) : 

evil temptress! do NOT try to distract me from warning the alliance! your tattooed hotness is no...match..for...my...umm, my um...that sense of reponsibility..to...wow, that neck tattoo is sweet. i wanna be friends!

 

Blogger ... said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:05:00 AM) : 

damn you MMD! I wanted him! I won't give 'em up without a fight! put on your bikini nitch because i challange you to a jello wrestling match for Brico's cock!
(ok how's that for competition?)


uh oh- my turning the v-words into real words in my head has been causeing me to enter them phenetically(sic?) - kgnbss - hip new musical instrument.

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:09:00 AM) : 

"screw the alliance!"
*sits back in the cozy chair with a big bag of popcorn and ice cream scoop for the jello*

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:45:00 AM) : 

Holy Cow! Count me in on the wrestling!

::yanks on her bikini::

Let the games begin!

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:24:00 AM) : 

now i'm disturbed at what i'm seeing. all this talk about emperial mud wrestling. pretty soon bricowalker is gonna wanna show off his "lightsaber."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:10:00 AM) : 

Jam~ What are you talking about he already did! Oops was I supposed to keep that to myself? Oh well. And from the looks of it there is plenty to go around. ;)

 

Blogger ... said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:15:00 AM) : 

Uh oh Brico – you’re a little too wanted- this could turn into a girl on girl on girl on girl on girl jello orgy.
I once went skinny dipping with about 6 chicks and one guy - he was the happiest guy on earth... he said he was going to start a web-page called "swimming-naked-with-george.com" - This could be your future Brico...
Now let's see that light saber.

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:41:00 AM) : 

bricowalker "struck down" quite a few chicks with his lightsaber before he turned to evil....

eopbthl <--- the word "impossible" spoken with tongue frozen to flagpole.

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:01:00 AM) : 

H20pixie,
the clasp is in front!

jam,
obi wan has taught me well

k,
youre not going to jump in? its cherry jell-o
objects in mirror are larger than they appear

femmi,
lightsaber is posted on My HNT Page

jam,
nice one lol

 

Blogger jenbeauty said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:29:00 AM) : 

*giggles* too much Star Wars!

 

Blogger Pirate said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:58:00 AM) : 

Oh yeah they're coming and Bill and Hillary are driving. This whole thing is headed in a bad direction. I think I'll go drown a fly or two.

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:00:00 AM) : 

::looks at the HNT page::
::grin::

That's quite the lightsaber Brico... you could possibly save the world with that!

and what's this.. that clasp is in the front stuff?? Have we switched from bikini to nude jello wrestling?

Fine by me ::smirk::

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:38:00 PM) : 

I don't fight over boys B, they fight over me...

 

Blogger Belly said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:57:00 PM) : 

I never realized that not posting could lead to such tomfoolery!

I am not ready for such blogginess ;)

Cheers!

 

Blogger ... said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:03:00 PM) : 

screw it pixie - clothes just get in the way ;)

uqafz - expensive drink in another country

 

post a comment