9/12/2005

Get it Together

The question won’t be why am I doing this to you.
The question will be why did you do this to them.
I don’t hate you for what you’ve done. But I am furious that you’ve done it. I forgive you because I know that you are doing the best that you can do. But if this is the best that you can do then you need to go away… until your best is better.
I hope for their sake that you hurry.

Comments on "Get it Together"

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:04:00 PM) : 

lets try this again...

powerful words...

peace...

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:17:00 PM) : 

alliteration at it's best..

::smooches::
Mara

 

Blogger duff said ... (Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:48:00 PM) : 

12:19 am?

good grief- looks like you've been keeping my hours....

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Monday, September 12, 2005 7:18:00 AM) : 

that time would make sense for me with my usual sunday insomnia!

 

Blogger jenbeauty said ... (Monday, September 12, 2005 8:25:00 AM) : 

Made me want to do better.

 

Blogger ... said ... (Monday, September 12, 2005 10:48:00 AM) : 

This sounds strikingly similar to the thoughts I was having as I was calling DBD to see if he had any intentions of picking up Genius Girl (who I stupidly had already told that DBD was coming to get her shortly) and heard the excuse of "Oh I forgot"... and I'll be damned if that wasn't the same thing he said when I asked about the check which is late (as usual). I would say buck up it gets better - but it doesn't. I would also say don't wish them away - they only come back a year or two later and do it to them all over again (and then leave again and then come back again...), but I find myself constantly wishing the same thing. I've got a virtual shoulder if you want to cry, and a cyber ear if you want to scream...
Feel you pain.

 

post a comment