8/26/2005

Ten Things that Really Piss Me Off

1- People throwing cigarettes from car windows!!
2- Putting a quarter in the parking meter and only getting 4 more minutes!!
3- Crossing rails that come down 2 minutes before the train shows up!!
4- Maseusses charging extra for happy endings!!
5- Rude, obnoxious, speeding drivers!!
6- Drivers that wont get out of the fast lane when I'm riding their ass and flashing my brights!!
7- Product commercials intermingled with movie previews in the theatres!!
8- Ticket Master charging me $4.00 extra for a PDF printable file of my tickets so they don't have to waste a stamp sending them in the mail!!
9- The entire idea of mail in rebates!!
10- The concept of being able to 'flag' somebody's blog!!

Labels:

Comments on "Ten Things that Really Piss Me Off"

 

Blogger Erik said ... (Friday, August 26, 2005 11:59:00 AM) : 

How's about putting a quarter in the meter an not getting any minutes?

Yaaargh!

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Friday, August 26, 2005 12:07:00 PM) : 

erik,
that would suck, but a broken machine doesnt drive me to rage as much as The Machine itself does.
keep up the visits. i appreciate it.

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Friday, August 26, 2005 12:22:00 PM) : 

Uh huh.... blog spam pisses the hell outta me. grrrr

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, August 26, 2005 1:01:00 PM) : 

People littering no matter what it is makes me grrrr. And the mail in rebates get me every time. Current major pisser offer is not being able to get my favorite songs to work on castpost. That and ALL the batteries in the house are dead.

Oh and typing in some random fucking letters just to comment on someones blog, ever heard of haloscan? ;) Hugs and kisses~K

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Friday, August 26, 2005 2:32:00 PM) : 

Just read your alligator blog - LMAO - and commented. ::sigh:: are you sure you aren't my twin seperated at birth? O.o

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (Friday, August 26, 2005 4:27:00 PM) : 

I get annoyed when people drive badly because they are too busy talking on their cell.

Women who feel the need to apply their make up and drive at the same time.

When a guy cums before me. Grrrr....

Thanks for always visiting my blog! I like yours alot!

I am in Raleigh for work this weekend...are you near there? Email me!

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Friday, August 26, 2005 5:44:00 PM) : 

yeah, should i be worried if my blog gets "flagged?" i thought it only gets flagged if you bring my blog into the bathroom <-- yet another gratiutous seinfeld reference!

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, August 27, 2005 7:39:00 AM) : 

H2Opixie,
im not sure, want to go in for the blood test? glad you enjoyed the story. i enjoyed making it happen.
K,
what did you need the batteries for? anything i can do to help, you let me know! ;)
Blonde,
read my blind date list THEN make that offer. email ME
tick tock tick tock (points to running minute hand on watch)
Jam,
yet another great episode. always a pleasure my man. (cowbell gene arives in town this week! watch for that pic!)
Jackie,
dont feel too bad. youre not the first to fall for that. every day that i dont post i at least put up a reson that i didnt. in other words: i post every day, like i drink.

 

Blogger *** said ... (Saturday, August 27, 2005 12:37:00 PM) : 

Boy, after reading a few of those, I'm reminded of Dale. I'm thinking you two have a thing or two in common!

I'd like to add one to that list. People driving while talking on their cell phones. That drives my insane!!!!

Enjoy your weekend! It's a beautiful day here in Colorado!

 

Blogger *** said ... (Saturday, August 27, 2005 12:43:00 PM) : 

By the way, I love the "Ten Things" lists. I keep coming back for more!

And thanks for linking to me on your blog!

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, August 27, 2005 1:02:00 PM) : 

kristi,
it was my pleasure to link you (i have to link dale to).
and i can tell its a nice day in colorado. i saw the t-shirt pic ;)
(just kidding dale!)

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Sunday, August 28, 2005 2:55:00 AM) : 

huh??? U get charged ??? I must be going to a generous masseuse?? or.....I tip really well??? ;)

 

Blogger Jim Cooper said ... (Monday, September 05, 2005 9:49:00 PM) : 

Happy endings???
I gotta leave New Jersey.....

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:20:00 AM) : 

lol..I love these lists...somewhere in my archives I have list of things that irratate me but other's are a hoot to read too...lets me know I'm not alone in my frustrations in life...lol

 

Blogger katehopeeden said ... (Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:01:00 PM) : 

Drivers that wont get out of the fast lane when I'm riding their ass and flashing my brights!!
Ahhhhh, so that was you.
Heh - sorry I flipped you off ;)
~K

 

post a comment