8/17/2005

Ten Things I've Been Known To Do On A Blind Date

1- Ask right off the bat if she brought a toothbrush
2- Request a strand of hair for my collection
3- Inquire if she has told any friends who she is with tonight
4- Ask if she doesn't mind if I refer to her as Evelyn since that's my mom's name
5- Casually bring up the subject of male enlargement products and how they really work miracles
6- Mention that protection won't be neccessary because I've been outbreak free for almost a month
7- Tell her how much I love her child bearing hips
8- On our way to dinner, insist that she show me exactly where she works
9- Tell her that if we happen to get pulled over to slowly reach for the glove compartment and wait for my signal
10- Ask if I can take a quick picture of her from waste up because all my blog readers will be expecting it to be posted by 11pm

Labels:

Comments on "Ten Things I've Been Known To Do On A Blind Date"

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Wednesday, August 17, 2005 4:04:00 PM) : 

Oh my goddess!!! Everyone of those on their own sends a HUGE RED FLAG!!!...yet...quite f*ckin funny.....I had a visual of your dates face as I imagined you saying each one........ TeeHee :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thursday, August 18, 2005 12:47:00 PM) : 

Did you date a girl named Tina cause I swear she told me about a blind date she went on and this sounds vaguely familiar. And number six is just wrong, you so did not have to go there.

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:24:00 PM) : 

you forgot the part about introducing her to your parents on the first date.

 

Blogger jolie said ... (Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:34:00 PM) : 

Um, best date ever! I would go right home and blog about it gleefully.

"andthenhesaidomgyou'renotgonnabelievethispart..."

 

Blogger duff said ... (Saturday, August 20, 2005 7:32:00 AM) : 

hmmm...in that case, i think i'm busy tonight. and tomorrow night....and any other night you try to ask me out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sunday, August 21, 2005 11:45:00 AM) : 

You see? You don't need my collection of bad pick-up lines. You're perfectly charming all on your own.

 

Blogger Purring said ... (Monday, August 29, 2005 1:13:00 PM) : 

Okay...these are a hoot!

 

Blogger katehopeeden said ... (Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:58:00 PM) : 

I was cracking up at all of those until 10- Ask if I can take a quick picture of her from waste up because all my blog readers will be expecting it to be posted by 11pm... I would so do that. I think I have a sensor that beeps when my camera is more than ten feet from me, lol.
~K

 

post a comment