8/30/2005

Ten Bands I Wish I had Seen Live

1- The Ramones (i had the chance and skipped it!!)
2- Talking Heads
3- Bob Marley (i saw The Wailers open for Santana in 2002)
4- The Clash (i had the chance and skipped it!!)
5- The Police (i had the chance and skipped it!!)
6- The Who (i've had three chances and skipped them all, im an idiot!)
7- Pink Floyd
8- Stone Roses (i had tickets and they cancelled!!)
9- Jerry Garcia Band
10- Mitch Hedberg (a comedian. i had tickets for April 29th, 2005. he died a few weeks beforehand)

Labels:

Comments on "Ten Bands I Wish I had Seen Live"

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:02:00 AM) : 

I guess the real question here ......is ....can we see a list of the activites you were participating in which caused you to "skip" all those fabu concerts ??? ....oh...because you have requested....I will try to up the ante a bit this HNT :)

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:02:00 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:07:00 AM) : 

I don't even know where to begin on this one so I won't. I am going to bed. I have been up 36 hours. I am totally completely mentally retarded right now.

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Tuesday, August 30, 2005 1:07:00 PM) : 

I would give my right arm to see David Gilmore in concert...

Saw some oldies but goodies at the Toronto SARS concert in 2003... it was huge.. but great.

 

Blogger Juli said ... (Tuesday, August 30, 2005 3:28:00 PM) : 

I can't believe it. Even I saw the Police in concert! Gawsh.

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Tuesday, August 30, 2005 4:25:00 PM) : 

few years ago i was taking some computer systems certification courses with a guy who grew up in cincinnati and attended the notorious Who "big crush" concert at the riverfront arena in 1979. he was one of the lucky ones since he was already near the door. the momentum pushed him through the main doors and into the arena.

lucky man!

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:14:00 PM) : 

doc,
i have no idea why i didnt make some of these. i guess i always figured there would be a next time in the case of the who, clash, ramones, police.
and HNT...ataa girl

k,
i commend your dedication if you still check AND comment before catching some ZZZ's

H20pixie,
gilmour's first solo album is incredible. one of my fave guitarists

goag,
yep, i was a dummy! didnt know they would break up right after that. sigh

jam,
that event was the subject of WKRP in cincinati episode.
i think youll like wednesdays post for sure bro!!!

 

post a comment