8/23/2005

Garaj Mahal


Powered by Castpost

This is why Fareed Haque is one of my favorite guitarists. I took this a few months ago. Please forgive the audio quality. It may take a minute or two to load but it DOES work.
Now might be a good time to light up, enjoy!
Mega thanks to Kalani for helping me out with this

Comments on "Garaj Mahal"

 

Blogger The Epiphanic Mechanic said ... (Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:18:00 PM) : 

Fareed is quite the virtuoso, however, his penchant for noodling can grate after awhile.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, August 24, 2005 1:41:00 AM) : 

Can't see the video, freezes me up everytime. I have superduper fast connection too. No issues with spam I have haloscan. But I kinda like the funky letters, takes me back to good times.

 

Blogger Steve Fly Agaric said ... (Monday, October 03, 2005 10:00:00 PM) : 

Yeah whoa....steady...whoa...yeah,

 

post a comment