7/06/2005

Wine Fest Aftermath


Miguel (left) and I (right) were in NO shape to walk back to the jeep (see background). fortunately we caught a ride with the guy hauling out the portajohns. the fact that i managed to take a well centered and focused pic at this point amazed even the tractor driver. the fact that i was able to successfully use one of those portajohns mid ride amazed everyone.Posted by Picasa

Comments on "Wine Fest Aftermath"

 

Blogger Krista said ... (Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:48:00 PM) : 

thanks for stopping by my blog

I like your photos I'll be reading this often. :)

 

Blogger Lish said ... (Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:57:00 AM) : 

Hey - thanks for dropping by. My dad is absolutely an amazing man, I'm sure your daughter will see you the same way. No one ever really compares to daddy.

I looked at your family. They are absolutely gorgeous. That red hair!
I'm so jealous!

 

post a comment