7/10/2005

Ten Tunes That I Cannot NOT Sing Along To

1- Wanted Man (Johnny Cash)
2- Dear Mister Fantasy (Traffic)
3- Soulshine (Allman Brothers)
4- My Sweet Lord (George Harrison)
5- Plush (Stone Temple Pilots)
6- Rocky Mountain Way (Joe Walsh)
7- Southern Cross (C,S,N&Y)
8- Burn You Up, Burn You Down (Peter Gabriel)
9- Avalon (Roxy Music)
10- Hey Jude (Beatles)... I mean C'MON!!
sometimes coming up with ten items is a challenge, in this case limiting the list to ten was the challenge (at least let me give Promised Land (Chuck Berry/Elvis/Grateful Dead) an honorable mention!)

Labels:

Comments on "Ten Tunes That I Cannot NOT Sing Along To"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:34:00 PM) : 

Just a thought- I haven't heard you sing anything well since I've known you! But you get a huge amount of points for your creativity....yeah, that's it!

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:03:00 PM) : 

ex,
still pointing out my shortcomings i see. i never said i sing them WELL!

 

Blogger *** said ... (Sunday, August 21, 2005 10:36:00 PM) : 

Huh, no "Flowers on the Wall" by the Statler Brothers? I like that one, well, I know all the words anyway (courtesy of my parents).

 

post a comment