7/16/2005

Ten Situations I Try to Avoid at All Costs

1- Being the subject of a national news break
2- Evoking the statement "I've never seen the condition this severe before" from my doctor
3- Getting put back onto the Terrorist Watch List
4- Needing to say to someone "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ALMIGHTY DONT LET ME FALL!!"
5- Having a disease named after me
6- Having to explain my actions and/or whereabouts to a judge in Istanbul
7- Me gasping desperately for air
8- Having to follow the tower's directions "Now lower the rear flaps by slowly pulling the large center lever toward you until the altimeter readout says 18,500 "
9-Trying to convince the guard at The Louvre that the 'Vierge Du Jube' was already broken when I got there.
10- Being on the wrong side of the quarantined area door where the word EBOLIS is printed prominently

Labels:

Comments on "Ten Situations I Try to Avoid at All Costs"

 

Blogger Juli said ... (Saturday, July 16, 2005 7:24:00 PM) : 

You made it to the Terrorist Watch List!? Congrats! I knew you wouldn't just settle for the FBI's Most Wanted! You overachiever, you!

 

Blogger da magish said ... (Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:35:00 PM) : 

Funny as balls man!
Would love to borrow that for my blog.
Da Magish

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Friday, September 23, 2005 7:07:00 AM) : 

da magish,
thanks for stopping by. i always appreciate viewers poking around in the archives. my ideas are always up for sharing as long as the name is mentioned with the post. im looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
cheers

 

post a comment