7/11/2005

Ten People I wouldnt Want to Wake Up Next To

1- Michael Jackson
2- Another Dead Hooker
3- Billy Mays
4- Anyone Living on This Street
5-Any Member of the Boston Diocese
6- The Olson Twins (no wait! wrong list!)
7- Tom Cruise ('cause thats one rumor i believe)
8- Mr. Hat ('cause we know who's cleaning up in the bathroom)
9- my ex
10- actually, anyone at all. i'd prefer they be far gone by the time i wake up.

Labels:

Comments on "Ten People I wouldnt Want to Wake Up Next To"

 

Blogger Geoff said ... (Monday, July 11, 2005 6:18:00 PM) : 

Another dead hooker? Have you had that experience already? I thought Buddhism was about letting go of all desire? :-)

I like your blog.

 

Blogger jkirlin said ... (Monday, July 11, 2005 6:56:00 PM) : 

Thanks, dude. Now I had to take down the photo I had.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:38:00 PM) : 

Hey, I remember a few times you didn't complain when you woke up next to me!

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:49:00 PM) : 

geoff, i have let go. ive forgotten all about her.

kirl, but have you moved the actual body yet?

sprockets, thank you kindly

ex,i beg to differ!

note: the grammar teacher in me wants to rename this piece "Ten People of Whom Next to I Would Not Want to Awake'

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:41:00 PM) : 

What about me?!?!

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:50:00 PM) : 

anonymous,
actually, youre tolerable in small doses. come back again around late october. and enough with the thumbs already.

 

Blogger katehopeeden said ... (Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:16:00 PM) : 

10- actually, anyone at all. i'd prefer they be far gone by the time i wake up.
Here, here!
~K

 

post a comment