12/31/2004

My Concert Tickets & Journals

The OCD and anal retentive part of me managed to safely guard nearly all of the concert tix from my youth to present day. Now that the technology is here I have preserved them forever and share them and some interesting anectdotes from the ones I can recall. If you have any memories from any of these bands in concert (or even the same show!) please leave comments. Enjoy!

Comments on "My Concert Tickets & Journals"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, September 24, 2005 3:09:00 PM) : 

This is very cool, where are they now??? It is interesting who are now the closer and the openning acts are still dry humping that one song, except for a few biggies, U2 will nver be an openning act again, Bonos ego wouldn't have it. Where are the Alarm, etc..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:53:00 AM) : 

I might steal this idea...

 

post a comment