11/30/2004

Why I didn't Post Today #3

I couldn't get around to posting today...
there is a hair on my body ( i dont want to scare away any of my valued and cherished female, and gay male {cause im cool with that}, readers so i wont say where exactly the hair is) that i am bound and determined to reach with the tweezers. until then i dont feel comfortable posting. if the tweezer doesnt work, the front left burner on the stove might. ill keep you informed.
thanks for stopping by though!

Comments on "Why I didn't Post Today #3"

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Friday, August 19, 2005 2:20:00 AM) : 

Okay....interesting issue with the hair ....have you thought about using a nair-like product?? or ...would that burn?? teehee...

In regards to your pregunta on my BLOG.....

Its really easy....right click on my page.....scroll down til
My Weekday E ticket Ride ....YO HO HO......

cut and paste the posting into word....and when you come across mini movies on websites...right click, get properties...cut and paste into mine where it makes sense.

I just study other peoples source pages when I find something interesting. Its been trial and error to get it to work. (I also bought a big-a** HTML book) :)

now onto more important stuff...whats this about a blind date???


*** I have Dalai Lama tickets....na nah na nah na!!!! Sept. in Tucson........front row!! private teaching.....500.00!!

Top that...for a blind date !

 

Blogger Chris said ... (Friday, August 19, 2005 7:21:00 AM) : 

Even as a gay male (and i'm cool that YOU'RE cool with that - LOL), your problematic hair is a little too much information to read about before my first cup of coffee!!! LOL

In response to your post about the drug user, I really NEVER judged him up until the end, and even then I wasn't judging moreso than airing my anger at the way I was treated. He's also said that he WANTS to stop. That's why he was leaving in the first place (he has an apartment building full of users). But his talk of leaving too, I'm convinced, is just another lie.

 

Blogger duff said ... (Saturday, August 20, 2005 7:26:00 AM) : 

so- the hair? is it still there?

or there?

or there?

i could launch into a george carlin bit......were i more awake.

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Saturday, August 20, 2005 9:29:00 AM) : 

doc,
didnt work. im just not cut out for real advanced shit. thats why YOURE the doc right?

chris,
im cool with the fact that youre cool that im cool with it? we cool man? we like ice?

duff,
i am tantalized by the fact that you would be checking my posts first thing in the morning or last thing at night... or are you just tired ALL the time? you should work harder!

 

post a comment