11/30/2004

Why I didn't Post Today #2

Was WAY too busy being a couch potato storm tracker

Comments on "Why I didn't Post Today #2"

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:12:00 AM) : 

Couch potato? If you sit there too long you may start sprouting eyes all over your body ::shudder::

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:05:00 AM) : 

Television is evil.

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Tuesday, August 30, 2005 3:47:00 PM) : 

i did a little bit of that yesterday, after a while it gets too overwhelming.

one interesting thing i've had pointed out to me recently. when you turn off your tv after several hours of having it on. its the same sensation as when someone finally turns off their lawnmower. its almost a new kind of reality.

that was especially true yesterday when i heard disaster story after disaster story after disaster. enough to drive me wackola!

 

Blogger *** said ... (Wednesday, August 31, 2005 1:35:00 PM) : 

I have this problem of being sucked into blogging and tv viewing. I try not to do either (at home that is) until I'm done with mandatory tasks, or they won't get done.

 

post a comment