11/30/2004

Why I didn't Post Today #1

Sorry I haven't posted here in a few days, but I have misplaced my nail clippers and I've been searching for them like mad. I have to find them before things get out of hand.
Thanks for your understanding, be back soon.

Comments on "Why I didn't Post Today #1"

 

Blogger bricotrout said ... (Thursday, August 11, 2005 5:33:00 PM) : 

oops, they were where i left them. i should have looked there first.

 

Blogger jamwall said ... (Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:48:00 PM) : 

i'm like that when i lose my hedgeclippers.....i can't blog without my hedgeclippers!!!

 

Blogger Belly said ... (Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:41:00 PM) : 

It is a little scary that one may need to clip prior to posting...I think my imagination runs away with ideas to quickly and does not give me a chance to make them make sense...

 

post a comment