10/31/2004

HNT #4 9-15-05 Keen's & Coke

Rum & Coke tall. Hold the lime! When a rum & coke is garnished with a lime it is called a Cuba Libre. I didn't ask for a Cuba Libre. I don't like lime. Having to clarify that I want my Rum & Coke with no lime is like saying you want "Vodka & Tonic on the rocks with ice". Or your "Whiskey straight up with no ice". Or that you want your "Scotch & Water double with 2 shots"...
Where do they find these bartenders?
Anyway, Happy HNT ever'body!

Comments on "HNT #4 9-15-05 Keen's & Coke"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, September 12, 2005 12:38:00 PM) : 

You cheat. Cheat. Cheat. Cheat. What are you sooo busy you can't even wait until Wednesday night? And I mean it when I say you really do have some great legs. Like if I had to rate them on a scale of 1-10 they would get like a 30. The tattoo gives you the extra 20. Now what will I have to look forward to on Thursday?

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:58:00 AM) : 

LOL...kalani....arent U the pot calling the kettle here??? U were up prior to B-man ....AND.....you were out looking prior to whence you state you will be disappointed !!! mmmmmmm........I have to concur tho.......Bman sports some nice gams.........

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 6:42:00 AM) : 

Oh no good doctor this has been up most of the week already! I wasn't looking early either, I was revisiting old HNTs and it was already here!

I will admit I was up early because I was at work. But I didn't post to Os until the proper time, so there! ;)

 

Blogger Mara said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:45:00 AM) : 

LOL.. fuzzy fuzzy legs

 

Blogger The Smoking Redhead said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:53:00 AM) : 

LOL, awesome, great legs there bucko!

 

Blogger Robin Alexa said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:07:00 AM) : 

Surprised they didn't kick you out!
Nice legs! Is that rye?

 

Blogger Robin Alexa said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:09:00 AM) : 

DUH! You said Rum. Cuba Libre. I'll be fine, maybe I should go lie down.

 

Blogger Biscuit said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:30:00 AM) : 

WooHoo! A fellow Keens lover. Glad to know that I'm not the only one who loves my fugly shoes!!!!

Perhaps my Keens need an HNT of their own.

 

Blogger Scott & Julia said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:43:00 AM) : 

Great shot. Hmm, I want me some rum & coke now.

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:10:00 PM) : 

LOL I think Bman would like to see us wrestle to work out our disagreement >;) we could get a head start on future HNT's ???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:54:00 PM) : 

I'd wrestle with you any day! :D

 

Blogger Marianna said ... (Friday, September 16, 2005 6:59:00 AM) : 

I love calves on a man... soooo sexy...

M~

 

Blogger Mellissa said ... (Friday, September 23, 2005 10:49:00 PM) : 

I totally love my Keene's. I wrote a post about them. Love, love, BIG OL love for those shoes.

Cute shot.

 

post a comment