10/31/2004

bonus HNT to never be posted

Comments on "bonus HNT to never be posted"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, September 07, 2005 8:50:00 PM) : 

But you did post it. I can not believe what I am seeing. I can practically see your junk! Sheesh, I am not even that risqué! You so won the whole "all is fair" thing. I'll shut up now.

 

Blogger ... said ... (Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:56:00 PM) : 

alright babe - you made comments about my nipple showing - now i have to say... is that a testicle peeking out there?

ffnccnx - magic spell from harry potter as written by someone with my spelling skills

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:25:00 PM) : 

I see Summer .....I see Fall .......I see brico's under-ball!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! Talk about laying the gauntlet!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, September 23, 2005 7:45:00 PM) : 

OMG Doc you crack me up. You always leave the bestest comments. I come back just to see what you have to say about things. Under-ball hee hee hee!


odpxek~ pictures that B posts of his underball

 

Blogger Spinning Girl said ... (Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:31:00 PM) : 

Oooh, thanks for the reminder--I have my Brazilian wax tomorrow.

I knew I could count on you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:55:00 PM) : 

Yummy! Excellent Bonus Pic!

 

Blogger Wenchy said ... (Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:37:00 PM) : 

This was my favourite one.

 

post a comment