9/30/2004

Aspen's Quotes Page

Meet Aspen, my daughter, my purpose, my oxygen.
As does every child, from time to time Aspen lets loose with a brilliant truth, astute observation, or just plain funny comment. Here are a few of them...

Comments on "Aspen's Quotes Page"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, September 12, 2005 12:33:00 PM) : 

I love this! The picture is wonderful. Both of you look so beautiful. You are both so lucky to have each other. I can't wait for more.

 

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said ... (Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:36:00 PM) : 

Great addition to the blog....I look forward to reading and seeing more from your beautiful Aspen!

 

Blogger *** said ... (Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:19:00 PM) : 

I can't believe I haven't seen this before! Ka-duh...I think that "spend some quality time in my archives, not just the latest post" definitely applies to me. Well, I read your posts, but obviously not all of them.

 

post a comment