9/30/2004

Aspen Quote #5

A few weeks ago I'm sitting at the computer minding my own business and I hear Aspen and Audra on the other side of the room whispering and giggling for a few seconds. The next thing I know I feel something being put down the back of my shirt. I hear more giggling from Aspen's direction.
I reach in to get out whatever had been placed down my shirt.
"Aspen, are you telling Audra to put things down my back?" I ask
"No, I told her just to hit you!"
Hmmm, must be that Oregon mentality rubbing off.

Labels:

Comments on "Aspen Quote #5"

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Sunday, November 27, 2005 5:26:00 AM) : 

LOL..sounds like the girls were having fun...good thing you take it well.

 

Blogger Erik said ... (Sunday, November 27, 2005 10:00:00 AM) : 

haha--those silly pantses.

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Sunday, November 27, 2005 10:56:00 AM) : 

I love a good natured round of "let's tease daddy!" It means you're well loved!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sunday, November 27, 2005 3:39:00 PM) : 

LOL... I love when kids play jokes on you... Mine are quite jokey even in their teen years..

 

Blogger jenbeauty said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 7:34:00 AM) : 

That is awesome! I actually love when my kids play jokes and interact together like that.

Welcome back hun. I have read your below posts and feel the same way about blogging. It becomes necessary to find that balance.

 

Blogger Webmiztris said ... (Monday, November 28, 2005 10:01:00 AM) : 

you sure that's not Pennsylvania mentality? ;)

 

Blogger just.a.girl said ... (Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:07:00 PM) : 

oregon mentality????!!!! what is that? i'm a montanan in oregon.. i don't want to catch it!

 

post a comment