7/31/2004

The Game (is not quite over)

There was a problem with The Game. I only received 8 responses by the deadline last night. Two people told me they had sent them in right away and I never recieved them, so they had to resend them. As it turns out I mistyped my email address on the game rules below. That may have been the source of the problem. These are the only contestants who I received answers from: jenny, monkey, sissy b, lance, osbasso, dale, katehopeeden and H20pixie. If you sent your answers in by the deadline and your name is not on this list, let me know ASAP by sending them in again. I will hold off on making any announcements other than this: as it stands now there is indeed a tie. If that ends up being the case I ask each of you contestants to comment here with ideas as to what the tie breaker contest should be. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Comments on "The Game (is not quite over)"

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 10:49:00 AM) : 

well, i'm thinking, if the tie is between a male and female, the female should win. if the tie is between me and another female, it should be me. if it's two guys... nah, that's not even possible. :)

i'm stewing on what to do for a tiebreaker. gimme a little while.

 

Blogger Margaret said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 11:56:00 AM) : 

LOL Sis B...

peace...

 

Blogger katehopeeden said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 12:14:00 PM) : 

i'm thinking, if the tie is between a male and female, the female should win
This is a fantastic plan ;)
~K

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 2:14:00 PM) : 

I didn't make it... I AM looking forward to finding out who the winner is though...


I'm with Kodi on the tie breaker... A question that is related to one of the contestants..

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 2:39:00 PM) : 

maybe it should be a short quiz, and whoever answers the most questions in the shortest amount of time wins. Maybe this should be done live, in chat somehow.

 

Blogger Just Jan said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 2:43:00 PM) : 

I never had the time with all my blog/work drama to ever finish playing along. I'm very excited to finally see the correct answers and see who the winner of you wonder prize is.

I'm in agreement that you should make a pop quiz question from something in your archives.

 

Blogger Wendy said ... (Saturday, October 22, 2005 5:16:00 PM) : 

Brico, you are going to post the correct answers right? I can't wait to see the winner AND the answers!

 

Blogger Megan said ... (Sunday, October 23, 2005 8:27:00 AM) : 

Brico, Brico, Brico... where the heck are ya? We're all waiting with bated breath to see something else about this. Why all the suspense?

 

post a comment